Belkin Wireless Router G - Wireless Optical Desktop 700 V2.
Belkin Wireless Router G
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Belkin International, Inc., is a global manufacturer of computer hardware that specializes in connectivity devices, headquartered in Playa Vista, Los Angeles, California.
- Belkin (Белкин), or Belkina (feminine; Белкина), Hebrew: ????? is a common Russian and Jewish surname, which is derived from the Russian word belka meaning squirrel (in case of the Russian surname) and the Jewish given name Beylke (in case of the Jewish surname).
Portaits of the N+ Router on the wall with the redesigned G, G+MIMO, and N routers in front of that.
BELKIN quad-port wireless G router – 2.4 ghz-802.11g
Related topics: linux wireless site survey swissgear wireless mobile presenter wireless laser notebook mouse 6000 how to setup a wireless lan gamecube wireless controllers digital wireless indoor outdoor thermometer acoustic research wireless stereo headphones with auto tuning logitech clearchat pc wireless usb headset wireless pen tablets
- (月) 14:10:03|
- Category: None