e Headset. Os X Wireless Scann
Wireless Headphone Headset
- (Headphones (band)) Headphones is an American indie rock band with members David Bazan (formerly of Pedro the Lion), Frank Lenz of Starflyer 59, and Nick Peterson (formerly of Fleet Foxes).
- Headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers, or less commonly a single speaker, with a way of holding them close to a user's ears and a means of connecting them to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio or CD player. They are also known as stereophones, headsets or, colloquially cans.
- earphone: electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear; "it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- The bearing assembly that links the front fork of a bicycle to its frame
- A set of headphones, typically with a microphone attached, used esp. in telephone and radio communication
- The headset is the set of components on a bicycle that provides a rotatable interface between the bicycle fork and the bicycle frame itself. The short tube through which the steerer of the fork passes is called the head tube.
- Headset was an American alternative rock band based in California, USA.
[171/365] Wireless Workout
The Motorola S9 were my headphone
s of choice at the gym for a while. But after two pairs died and I got a third one through the same warranty, I decided on something else last year.
The Motorola S9-HD is much more sweat-resistant and also has way, way better sound.
Headphones and Mic
Stippled rendering of a mic and headphone
Design by Thomas Trindade 2010©
Related topics: lavalier microphone wireless systems ip address of wireless router wireless network signal repeater wireless pci card linksys wireless cameras wireless b network access point network adapters wireless wireless speaker converter
- (月) 14:02:45|
- Category: None