WIRELESS DEAL A DAY. WIRELESS MOBILE BROADBAND PROVIDERS. XBOX 360 WIRELESS ADAPTER PROBLEM
Wireless Deal A Day
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- Distribute or mete out (something) to a person or group
- cover: act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
- Include a new player in a card game by giving them cards
- a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal"
- bargain: an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- Distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to the players for a game or round
- Carried out during the day as opposed to the evening or at night
- (of a person) Working during the day as opposed to at night
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother's Day"
Day 3: Up in the Dome
[7/9/11] I hosted a work party for turning the dome (my former tiny home) into a gazebo today. This involved a great deal of dealing with the bubble wrap that formerly lived inside my walls (more than 15 trash bags of the stuff went to recycling) as well as wrestling the overactive blackberry plants that were consuming the house. My friends Adam, Hayley, Daniel, Nate, and Steven all came over to help, drink beer, eat chili and make merry while we did the work on the dome. (THANK YOU!) Now the entire dome is open air like this and will be presentable for the bike-in movie I'm hosting on Wednesday. Also, we have a small mountain of blackberry trimmings now.
Nate and I biked over to Trek in the Park (where they perform original series star trek live), but it was opening night so we were way too late to get a decent spot. We'll try again next week.
Fun fact: I had to climb up and down the dome more than 7 times to get this shot, and that's WITH a wireless
remote. I got a shot I liked better but my camera somehow deleted a whole crop of photos.
Hours of Sleep: 8.5
Drinks of Alcohol. 2
Drinks of Caffeine: 0
Miles Biked: 7
Weather: 66 °F and Sunny
365 Days, Day 134
In a Huff. Practiced some more with my lighting (and new tripod, too!) tonight after getting home from a local photography get together. Unfortunately, my bangs are getting long, and it's still another couple weeks before my hair appointment. Damn things are getting in my eyes, and they won't stay curled. In other news, I think this is sort of close to butterfly lighting. Maybe? The shadows from my glasses probably aren't great, but glasses are really annoying to deal with.
Strobist info: Canon 580EX camera left in shoot-through umbrella from above; Canon 430EXmkII camera right in shoot-through umbrella somewhat lower. Both flashes fired with Canon ST-E2 wireless
flash commander. I didn't gel the flashes to match the existing tungsten can lights in the room this time, and I actually like the color a little better on this shot compared to last night's.
Related topics: how to connect wireless keyboard how to speed up my wireless internet xbox 360 wireless headset halo 3 wireless nunchuck adapter wireless d link router wireless usb printer adapters wireless internet booster download wireless pinhole camera system wireless cycle computer cadence my computer will not connect to a wireless network
- (月) 14:03:36|
- Category: None