SENNHEISER RS110 WIRELESS HEADPHONES - 802.11B WIRELESS ADAPTOR - CAN I CONNECT A WIRELESS ROUTER TO A WIRELESS ROUTER.
Sennheiser Rs110 Wireless Headphones
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG (branded Sennheiser) is a private German audio company specializing in the design and production of a wide range of both consumer and high fidelity products, including microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer,
- (headphone) earphone: electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear; "it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
- Headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers, or less commonly a single speaker, with a way of holding them close to a user's ears and a means of connecting them to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio or CD player. They are also known as stereophones, headsets or, colloquially cans.
- A pair of earphones typically joined by a band placed over the head, for listening to audio signals such as music or speech
- Headphones is the self-titled debut album by Headphones. The album features David Bazan on keyboards, and Frank Lenz (of Starflyer 59) on drums. Tim Walsh (formerly of Pedro the Lion) also contributed to the recording, albeit sparsely, as Bazan attested in November 2006: . . .
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
People rush from the gaming hall to the Sennheiser stand for the possibility of freebies
Sennheiser MX500 earphones.
Related topics: wireless toys locations wireless hardware how to configure wireless router as access point home wireless network setup wireless night vision camera access point router wireless cheap wireless pda
- (月) 14:05:28|
- Category: None